Atlanta, Georgia, Commercial Transactions Lawyer
Part of successful business ownership is ensuring that your commercial transactions are handled with the greatest attention to detail. When buying, selling, or merging a business, hiring executives, employees, or independent contractors, or entering into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or any other transactional matters, you must ensure the agreements express your intent and the transactions are closed in accordance with the agreements.
With many years of experience in both the practice of business law and the operation of a business, attorney Price S. Williams, Jr. provides sound legal counsel to small and mid-size businesses throughout the Atlanta, Georgia area. We take the time to understand the nuances of your business and the goals you have for the future and recommend actions to achieve them. Contact us to speak with a knowledgeable lawyer about your commercial transaction needs.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Financing Agreements
We represent business people in commercial real estate transactions . These matters can be rather complex and involve purchase and sale agreements, merger and acquisition agreements, office, warehouse or ground leases, financing agreements, joint venture and tenancy in common agreements, and buy-sell agreements among shareholders .
We also handle financing agreements involving stock pledge agreements, lease purchase agreements and UCC financing statements.
At our law offices, we offer complete business transactional services, including:
- Business formation : Articles of incorporation, articles of organization, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, financing agreements.
- Purchase and sale of a business : Buying and selling stock or assets of a business or medical or dental practice, mergers and acquisitions
- Employment contracts and disputes : Employment contracts and other agreements such as confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, management contracts, outside sales agent agreements, consulting agreements, independent contractor agreements, etc.
- Financing agreements: Loan agreements, notes, security agreements, UCC financing statements, stock pledge agreements, lease purchase agreements, etc.
- Vendor and supplier contracts : Contracts for suppliers, manufacturers, and business service providers, and any other contracts required for business operations
- Real estate : Commercial real estate purchase and sale agreements, development agreements, financing agreements, leases, etc.
The employment contracts you create to define the duties and relationship of your employees are essential to keeping your business running smoothly. Our firm has experience drafting and reviewing employment contracts, including:
- Executive and management contracts
- Outside sales and independent contractor agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Employee contracts
Vendor, Supplier and Customer Contracts
Vendor, supplier and customer contracts are vital to protecting your bottom line. We assist our clients with sales and marketing agreements, distribution agreements, purchase agreements and all other contracts required for efficient business operations .
Over 25 years of experience representing clients in a wide range of business issues • Contact Atlanta, Georgia attorney Price S. Williams, Jr. to get the legal representation you need • Call now at 404-685-9007 or contact us by email .