Business Formation & Governance
Atlanta, Georgia, Business Organization and Governance Lawyer
At the law offices of Price S. Williams, Jr. we help fledgling businesses organize, grow and thrive. Our approach to providing business organization services is rooted not only in many years of legal service to business clients but also in the 15 year entrepreneurial business career of Price S. Williams, Jr. We begin our relationship with clients who wish to start a business by meeting with them, listening to their dreams and concerns, helping them shape and define their objectives, discussing with them the steps that will have to be taken and assisting them in achieving those objectives. Because Mr. Williams has both owned and operated businesses and helped many people start businesses, we are in a unique position to assist with all of the matters that arise in a new and expanding company. For more information about how we can start you on the road to owning and expanding your own business, contact our Atlanta office today.
How We Can Help You Start a Business, Acquire a Business, or Restructure an Existing Business.
- We review your goals and objectives, the applicable business and tax law, and help you select the form of business entity that meets your needs such as a corporation (S-corp. or C-corp.), limited liability company (LLC), general partnership, limited partnership (LP), etc.
- We discuss the tax benefits of each business organization structure, and match that to the goals and objectives of your business.
- We provide assistance to existing businesses who wish to expand or divest through buying or selling part of the business.
- We help new business owners understand and manage compliance issues, such as OSHA regulations, state and federal employment law, and tax laws.
- We prepare the following:
- Stock purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Covenants of non-competition and non-solicitation
- Management agreements.
- We mediate and negotiate disputes involving the operation of the business.
- We plan for business succession and business liquidation.
- We provide advice and counsel during all stages of the business start-up process and throughout its existence.
Over 25 years of experience representing clients in a wide range of business issues • Contact Atlanta, Georgia attorney Price S. Williams, Jr. to get the legal representation you need • Call now at 404-685-9007 or contact us by email